Women's Development Cell
Collegiate Women‘s Development Committee
In pursuance of the directions issued by the UGC and MHRD, the college has set up Women Development Cell to provide learning as well as working environment that is conducive to growth and development not only for girl students but also for its women employees (teaching and non-teaching).
Under Women‘s Development Cell policy of the Gujarat University and Honorable Supreme Court, to ensure the prevention of any kind of harassment of women including sexual harassment, it is mandatory for every college to constitute a Collegiate Women's Development with five members.
- To establish gender equality in the campus
- To prevent sexual harassment of girls in the college
- To provide procedure for the grievances
- To offer guidance, counseling and special learning resource facility to girl students
- To empower female students and sensitize male students about women’s issues
- To spread awareness of the rights of women
- To inculcate awareness about social issues among students